Ok, this is thick-skinned I know. But instead of getting random birthday gifts which I won’t have much use for (and hence feel so guilty for not using them at all), I was thinking, why don’t I just come up with a wish list for this year round! Here we go:
- The Simply Red 25 hits cd
- English-French electronic dictionary
- French storybooks (for children)
- Thomas Dutronc’s album “Comme Un Manouche”
- Bluetooth headpiece for my mobile phone
- This album by Ryosuke Nakanishi
- Dark chocolates (no alcohol pls)
- Treat me to a round of chilli and black pepper crabs. And butter crabs too. I can finish them trust me.
- To my silly and sarcastic friends (esp Tien-yao), pls say nice things about me for once on my birthday. Words you may use include ‘slim and pretty, young and talented’, merci.
- Surprise me with anything pleasant.
One more month to go. I’m ready for it 🙂